Cookies and how they are beneficial to you too
Our cookies help us to:
- Let the website do what you expect it to do
- Saving you the trouble of having to log-in each time you visit the website
- Remember your website setting during your visits
- Provides free services/content (thanks to the adds)
- Speed up and enhance safety of our website
- Enable social sharing like Twitter, Google+ and Facebook
- Help us improve the website
- collect personally identifiable information (without explicit permission)
- Collect sensitive information (without explicit permission)
- Provide personal identifiable information to third parties
- Pay commissions
About the cookies we use, you can read more below
If the settings of the software you use to view this website (your browser) is set to accept cookies and you continue to use our website, you agree to posting cookies. However, if you want to remove or not use our site’s cookies, you can learn how to do it below, our website will probably not work as expected if you remove the cookies.
More about our Cookies
Website Functional Cookies
Our own cookies
- Determine if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
There is no way to prevent these cookies other than not using our site.
Social Website Cookies
These are used to easily share or Like content on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+.
These cookies are placed by the relevant Social Media sites. The consequences for the privacy of these cookies depend on the Social Media Network and depend on the privacy settings that you have set on that network.
Anonymous Visitors Statistics Cookies
We use: Google Analytics
Cookies are used everywhere in online ads. None of us, advertisers, or affiliates of the advertisers can retrieve personally identifiable information from these cookies. We only work with ad partners who have accepted the privacy by default.
You can read more about online advertising at http://www.youronlinechoices.com You can opt out of almost all ad cookies at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices Although we ask you to not do that because the ads eventually help us to offer the site for free. It is also important to realise that if you do not accept cookies, this does not mean that you do not see ads, it simply means they are no longer being customised.
We pay our website by displaying ads if you browse our site. These ads are usually managed by a partner that specialises in displaying ads on multiple websites. All of these partners place cookies that collect anonymous data about the websites you visit to show you personal ads, ensuring that the same ads are not shown too often and let their advertisers know which ads work.
Turn off Cookies
You may also be concerned about cookies related to “spyware”. Instead of disabling cookies in your browser, there is anti-spyware software that works better. This software can automatically delete cookies that they consider to be offensive. There are several anti-spyware programs on the Internet.